Sunday, August 2, 2009

First Day of my LIfe...


Day 1 of my blog. we'll see how far this goes but its worth a shot. Im a BYU student and i have 2 years left in the Dietetics program.  I love to travel and do things outdoors. Im a southern girl at heart and couldn't imagine myself ending up anywhere else. I'm an army brat and grew up near Fort Bragg. I have love for a certain boy who is going to be serving a mission in Brazil here soon...all prayers appreciated =). For those interested in my summer thus far...its been filled with nonstop movement. I took two classes spring semester and then headed off to Jerusalem for 3 weeks. Those pictures will be posted soon so you can see what an amazing time i had. I have lots of opinions on the political situation there and am pro-palestinian if anyone is up to date on the Israeli occupation and would be interested in discussing =). Im now currently in North Carolina visiting home before i head back to Utah to begin my junior year out at BYU. I look forward to sharing my good time on here... summer has treated me well and i cant wait for more adventures =)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment