Wednesday, June 9, 2010

European Adventures in a nutshell

yea...sorry i pretty much SUCK at writing in my blog
BUT

I am back on American soil!!! Backpacking with Kenz was just amazing- to say the least.

Short version: We traveled the country side of Italy and then hit up the hot spots of Rome, Venice, Milan, etc. Wine country was def where it was at.
Italian Food=AMAZING
Italian Men= beautiful, yet a little too forward HA!
Italian People= Wonderful

one night train from hell and a chunnel later we were in London to enjoy Picadilly Square and 2, count them 2 broadway shows! Les mis (a snorer if you ask me) and Chicago! London was fabulous, the curry and fish and chips were to die for, and id marry an englishman in a heartbeat but i don'd think i could ever take him seriously with such an adorable accent!

off the Paris, the city of lights and love, where we shopped all of our money away, ate dinner in the tour de Eiffel, drifted down the Siene river, got our hair cut, ate lots of Carbs and cheese and caught a show at Moulin Rouge. I was un aware of the risque-ness of that show before we got there, however it was a good time none-the-less.

I love how vegetarian friendly all of the above places were, kudos to them. To those unaware I am now a sworn veggiemite and have been for 3 months and running! woohoo

4 weeks later here I am in Provo, homeless, once again, and contemplating. The smart move is to head back east where I belong and start making some of the money I spent. My heart tells me to stay- but sometimes you gotta go where the Lord puts you not where the fun is. So as I pack up and say my goodbyes, know that I love you Provo and all that reside within.

more updates soon....

1 comment: