Monday, September 6, 2010

Mission Call

Well the verdict is in Ladies and Gents......

I have been called to serve a mission in the Armenia Yerevan Mission. I report to the MTC December 8th and I will return to the homeland roughly around June 8th 2012. Oh yea...and I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
So living in Fayetteville has not proved to be the worst thing in the world. I do awkwardly run into old High school people, but more often than not, its a treat.
Daily Life:
I work on Base making smoothies for the soldiers.
The new Mockingjay book came out- Im so Pumped to read it. Annalise you better be on it!
Dads wedding is coming up next month so im looking pretty forward to that.
Its SO weird not being in school...I feel pretty useless. I hope this isnt what having a career is like...
Im taking temple prep classes and am going up to the DC temple next month to go through...WOOHOO
And ive gotten a total of 3 letters from Jared. Not much but enough. He's doing great =)
I really miss all of my dietetic girls. Actually i just miss everyone in Provo!!
IM going to be better about updating i promise.

xoxo
me

1 comment:

  1. yah I read mockingjay, I wasn't a huge fan.
    xoxoxox miss you. so. much.

    ReplyDelete